Choosing Course Content
- Keep in mind the diverse learning needs of your students by choosing textbooks and technology-based materials that are easily accessed and well organized.
- Provide varied and engaging materials and explain how and why you selected them
- Be sure all students learn how to employ the technology, such as accessing and submitting documents online or using software programs.
- Make the technical vocabulary of the course available to students for reference.
- As appropriate, include diverse viewpoints and opinions.